This award is given to a person who is in a full- or part-time position paid dedicated to diversity and inclusion or human rights and equity. They are a subject matter expert in D&I and are responsible for crafting their organization’s D&I strategy, as well as executing on initiatives.
- A nominee must work in diversity and inclusion or human rights and equity either full- or part-time, within an organization.
- Responsibility for diversity and inclusion or human rights and equity must be part of their paid responsibilities.
- A nominee must have the success of diversity and inclusion or human rights and equity initiatives as part of the nominee’s annual performance goals.
- A nominee must have been active in their role as of the close of nominations.
Nominations for the 2020 Awards of Success are now closed.
- January 16, 2020: Nominations open
- March 31, 2020 April 30, 2020: Nominations close (deadline extended)
- May 1 - 31, 2020: Nomination review by judges
- July 2020: Winners notified
If you have any questions regarding the Awards of Success, contact [email protected].
Click here to download the Consent Form.