This award is given to a person who is in a full- or part-time position paid dedicated to diversity and inclusion or human rights and equity. They are a subject matter expert in D&I and are responsible for crafting their organization’s D&I strategy, as well as executing on initiatives.
- A nominee must work in diversity and inclusion or human rights and equity either full- or part-time, within an organization.
- Responsibility for diversity and inclusion or human rights and equity must be part of their paid responsibilities.
- A nominee must have the success of diversity and inclusion or human rights and equity initiatives as part of the nominee’s annual performance goals.
- A nominee must have been active in their role as of the close of nominations.
- February 25, 2019: Nominations open *
- May 3, 2019: Nominations close **
- May 3 – 17, 2019: Nomination review by judges
- May 20 – 31, 2019: Winners notified
* Nominations open at 8:00 a.m. ET
** Nominations close at 4:00 p.m. ET
Should you have any questions regarding the Awards of Success, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download the Consent Form.