Diversity and inclusion metrics on the workforce
CCDI uses the Diversity Census Tool©, a quantitative and qualitative online measurement tool that provides a snapshot of your workforce through:
- Employment Equity information - based on Canadian standards.
- Workforce representation - based on a self-identification survey.
- Feelings of inclusion - based on Likert scale items.
- Additional comments - based on open-ended questions.
We provide you with all related services: coaching on communications, security, data strategy; data analysis; reporting.
To extend the Diversity Meter, we offer two complementary services:
- Dynamic Mode - continuous service for demographic representation.
- Pulse Surveys - a snapshot of the feelings of inclusion based on a certain topic and/or identity.