CCDI announces new board members
Posted in : Blog
Posted on : February 3, 2020
The Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion (CCDI) is excited to announce the appointment of several new board members, bringing the total to ten. Our board of directors provides leadership for carrying out CCDI’s mission of helping employers, diversity and inclusion/human rights/equity, and human resources practitioners effectively address the full picture of diversity, equity and inclusion within the workplace.
Joining CCDI’s board are:
- Chantal Dugas, General Manager, Linguistic Affairs and Diversity, Air Canada (Montreal, QC)
- Carlos Godoy, Senior Vice-President of Public and Government Relations, Impact Public Affairs Corp. (Montreal, QC)
- Deborah Green, Indigenous Workforce Development Advisor, Suncor Energy (Calgary, AB)
- Charmain Emerson, Director of Communications, Institute of Corporate Directors (Toronto, ON)
- Leanne James, Director of Human Resources, Weber Shandwick (Toronto, ON)
- Nadeem Mansour, Senior Vice President and Chief Compliance and Ethics Officer, Loblaw Companies (Toronto, ON)
- Marni Panas, Program Manager, Diversity & Inclusion, Alberta Health Services (Edmonton, AB)
- Anna Tudela, Regulatory Affairs and Corporate Secretary Executive (Vancouver, BC)
- Valerie Williams, Diversity & Inclusion Facilitator, University of Manitoba (Winnipeg, MB)
New board members join current member Ron Leach (Director/Producer, Ron Leach Productions, Toronto, ON), who has been integral to CCDI’s success and growth.
Please help us in welcoming our new board members.